Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome to my blog...

So a few weeks ago a friend of mine suggested I start a blog. I've had a few people say they watch my status updates on facebook to discover what crazy thing I will say next, or what I will rant on any particular day. I'd like to think I don't rant all the time, but I seem to be the type of person things happen to, or around. Sometimes I have good observations, and ask my friends, I give pretty darn good advice.

I will not guarantee this blog will be grammatically correct. I'm pretty good, but when I rant, I sometimes forget. Sometimes my entries might be sad, sometimes funny, and sometimes neither. I am getting ready to move back to Texas, so I have adventures coming soon. I do have a funny cat, so the adventures of Jax and Jessie might be included here. 

So welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment