Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A new home...

This has been a whirlwind week. Tomorrow I make one more trip back to Ennis, this time to pick up my car. It is ready, finally. Clay Cooley Nissan is not going to get any awards for speed. I won't complain too much, though - a new engine is almost like getting a new car.

Everyone at my new job seems nice so far. I've been sent home on administrative leave to unpack my apartment. I literally cannot do anything. I don't have a phone, computer, or building access. I have to have someone let me into the building. I have taken care of quite a few things in the downtime though. It has been interesting. I feel so guilty being home, but so completely grateful for the time. I will be able to go get my car then be back for a big meeting on Friday. Not exactly work, but a way to learn a little about my new employer.

Tired is a good description of how I feel right now. I just want to get on a normal schedule. I think I will go to sleep now. Goodnight....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment