Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Next Adventure Begins

I just woke up from my last permanent night's sleep in Arkansas. I have a few more things to take care of today, and then I get my babies and go.


I'm sad, but at the same time completely excited to begin my new adventure. Leaving Walmart was very hard. Especially giving up my associate discount card. That was really painful (and I'm joking I will really miss the friends I made there). I received my very complicated instructions on how to report to work on Monday. I really, really have to get a GPS so I don't get lost. The base is huge. I also understand base admission will take awhile because of the heightened security due to Osama Bin Laden's death. I have to report  by 0800, but I have no idea how long it will take me to get onto the base. I can't report until I get onto the base. I will get so lost. I really have to invest in a GPS.

I just wanted to update before I began my trip today. A few more errands, lunch with Michele, then grab my babies and go. I can't can't to get home to Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment