Thursday, May 19, 2011

No more Pollyanna

After a slight detour in Arkansas, I'm back in the real world. The world where I can say shit when my computer freezes up or a deal blows up without worrying about whether someone heard me. A place where I can drop the f bomb when its called for, and everyone knows there are instances when it is called for.

I got a brand new laptop today, as well as my travel kit for my laptop. I would be excited except for the fact I can't get a hold of security so I can actually use it. It is sad really. Tomorrow I get to meet with the crew to talk about the transitioning of work to me. I can't wait. If I can get an appointment with security, I may actualy get to work. It is really hard getting started. My counterparts told me it will take me at least a year to get the hang of it. Fun, fun. I love a challenge.

Speaking of challenges, I'm going to start a new challenge over the weekend. I'm not quite ready to talk about it. I'm scared to death about it. I'm afraid I will fall on my face. I terrified I will hurt myself. I want to be successful and I want to try. I'm adding it to my list of things to do. I think my quality of life will only improve if I try. I'm tired of being scared to do things. So here I come...at 5:50 a.m. Saturday morning, no less.

All I can say is F###ing A!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment