Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2,000 - Wow!!!

I can't believe my blog hit 2,000 page views today. I'm still not sure why anyone would want to read my stuff, but I'm going to go with it for now. The writing has been a cathartic experience.

Someone recently said to me, why don't you write a book. This is a not so secret ambition of mine and has been for a very long time. No high brow stuff for me though -- if I do write a book it will be a trash romance novel. Probably. I've even had people tell me I should just tell my stories. I can't think anyone would want an entire book of me. Although, it is something to think about. When I was engaged (ages ago), my fiance and I talked about me writing a book. We even talked about setting up an office for me to write. Alas, something went wrong there, and I blocked out my ambition to write a book. Fortunately, I've made it to a point in life where I can revisit that ambition. On the ex fiance - I will never blog about that. If you want to know about that you will need to ask me in person.

I want to thank everyone for the support. I'm a little sad this week (and frustrated), so I'm trying not to blog too much. I wouldn't want to blog something I'd regret. I'm going back and forth between sad and mad. As a wise friend of mine said earlier - alcohol and social media don't mix. After the race this weekend, I am going to be reevaluating a few things.

Until another time -- Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment