Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beating myself up - again!

If you see me me on facebook, you will note, I am beat up again. My ankle is purple. The only thing good this time is I didn't fall. If you know me at all you know I usually fall.

In addition to a slightly purple ankle, I have a very nice bruise located in an awkward spot. I somehow managed to scrape up my inner left thigh with the heel of my right shoe. I don't even know what I was doing, but it is pretty. See...

I wouldn't be me without an accident or two. I'm a first class klutz. I admit it. It is sad really. I trip and fall on a regular basis. It has been so much better since I lost weight, but now I'm reverting to my youth klutziness.

I've been saying for years, if it weren't for my klutziness, I would be athletic. As it stands now, I just hurt myself randomly. I am my very own slippery slope. SotodayI have been icing and elevating my ankle like crazy. Thanks to Percy for getting me an ice pack so I could ice during rehearsal. For once, my injury isn't too bad. It feels better tonight than it did earlier today, so I'd say the elevation worked.

Wish me luck as I have too much going on to be a crip. The play opens in a little over a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment