Thursday, October 6, 2011

Big Girls Don't Cry.

Big girls don't cry except when they do. I have been crying since last night. I'm not even sure why um crying. Being lectured doesn't help. Disapproval really doesn't help. At least no one has said I told you so yet. Then again nothing has happened at warrant that level of response from someone.

I'm missing my mom. I really wish she could talk to me. I can and do talk to her all the time. That may sound crazy, but I do. What I want is her level head and good advice. I want her here so we can talk politics and movies and entertainment news. I miss her as my sounding board. I wish I could talk about my job with her and run all of these possible opportunities I have by her and get her opinion.

So today I will be a cry baby. I am human, you know? I doesn't help when so many of my friend's are hurting too. I have to purge the pain and hurt. I would like nothing better to curl up in someone's arms and let them hold me why I cry it out. Alas I will get through this physically alone with the support of friends, none of which can really give me what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment