Thursday, October 6, 2011

Retail Therapy

So I had a shitty day. I cried all night last night and most of the morning. I could stop myself.rI also started crying as soon as I got home from work and finally had the crying jag I so desperately needed. I will manage somehow to get through the next nine days. If I can get to a week from Sunday, I should be in the clear as far as the crying goes.

I think crying is good. A good cry can get all of those emotions out so you can get on with your day/life/whatever. It may be girly of me, but all I wanted to do today was let it loose. I always feel better after.

However, my jag was interrupted by a text. Not a text that rocked my world or anything, but one that surprised me.  My plan for tonight was actually to go shopping at the Quarry. I found a fantabulous outfit, and I'm going to be rocking when I wear it. I'm going to be overdressed, but I don't care.

I then went to Ulta and bought supplies before getting a wax and a pedi. I spent way too much, but it was so worth it.

Good night all. I feel better after some awesome retail therapy. Next stop - Ennis, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment