Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Craziness

I love Halloween. I luvvvv it!!! I love to dress up in a way I wouldn't normally. I love witch costumes, vampires, etc. I've been Little Red Riding Hood, Elvira, Trinity, Cinderella, a cat, a mouse, various witches, and other random things. Sometimes I'll just wear devil horns and regular clothes. I have to wear something, its not in my nature not to.

I want to post at the beginning of this month because this month is crazy busy. I've got my reunion, a trip to Alabama, birthdays, haunted houses, meetings for LPAG, multiple possible auditions, run club, possible rehearsals and various outings with my new friends. I love it, but it also makes me tired.

I'm in the process of picking out and purchasing a Halloween costume.  I decided earlier in the year I wanted to do a particular costume. I finally found something (thank you Becky). Now I just have to order it. It is spectacular. Really spectacular. And for the first time, I feel like I can wear it and look pretty awesome. So sometime this week I'm going to splurge and go all out. I get to spend Halloween with Becky again. How awesome is that? My Halloween buddy and I back together again. It was one of the first things I thought of when I found out I was moving to San Antonio.

Again I love this month. I may have to immerse myself in activities because probably for the rest of my life, October will be the hardest month of the year for me to get through. So if I don't write, be patient; if I'm emotional, just give me a Kleenex and a shoulder; if I don't want to go somewhere, just know I'm exhausted. The rest of the year looks crazy for me.

Good times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment